Our community links are especially important to us and you will often see us out and about in Frodsham and the wider area.
You will find us;
- Laying a poppy wreath at St Laurences on Remembrance Sunday
- Singing, Walking, Playing, Performing and generally having fun at Frodsham Christmas Festival
- Organising the Frodsham Advent Box Trail which local schools and community organisations take part in
- Decorating a tree in the town's Christmas Tree Festival
- Visiting a number of residential homes during the year including Newton Hall, Hill Crest and Chapelfields
- Drumming and Singing at the Town Council's Commonwealth Day at the Community Centre
- Participating in a wide range of sporting and arts related events
- Making and giving Christmas cards to residents in local care homes
- Delivering Harvest baskets
- Organising events for other schools which this year have included musical days alongside Theatre in the Quarter and organising the Cheshire West Primary RE conference which was held at Forest Hills.
In return our local community support us;
- Financially through the PTA
- Celebrating our success stories through Chester Chronicle, Frodsham Life, Frodsham News on Facebook and our own new twitter account @FrodManor
- Helping with events and supporting day to day life in school like listening to children read
- Attending our termly open days and events
- Bringing food and singers to carolling sessions
If you would like to get involved do please get in touch.