NEW Assessment and Reporting Presentation June 2016 To view the parental presentation please click here.
In order to implement our new primary curriculum from September 2014, the staff at our school, with the desire to provide enriched, engaging and stimulating learning opportunities have:
- Reviewed current curriculum policies in light of statutory national guidance
- Highlighted key areas of change across all subject areas for implementation
- Undertaken CPD (Continuing Professional Development) opportunities to support the design of the curriculum
- Opted for a thematic, skills based delivery model
- Prioritised financial expenditure to deliver the new curriculum
- Explored timetabling implications to use specialists to deliver key learning opportunities
- Created long term plans for each subject area which can be accessed by clicking on the subject areas below.