Maintained schools have a list of requirements which need to be published on their websites. As our website now has over 200 pages, it can take a while to find what you need. As such this page may be useful.
Each of the headings below is what GOV.UK have on their list of requirements which was updated in February 2021. Click on the headings.
- School contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted Reports
- Assessment Results
- Performance Tables
- Curriculum Long Term Plans Literacy Numeracy
- Remote Education
- Behaviour Policy
- School Complaints Procedure
- Pupil Premium
- PE and Sports Premium Current Year
- PE and Sports Premium Evaluated
- Special educational needs and disability information
- Equality objectives (3 associated policies) 1) Equal Opps Policy 2) Equality Duty and Objectives 3) Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work
- Governors' information and duties
- Financial Information
- Coronavirus catch-up premium
- Charging and remissions policy
- Values and Ethos
Also recommended for on the school website
Parents are welcome to request paper copies of any part of our website. Please speak to Mrs Read or Mrs Cain in the office.